How To Bold YouTube Comments To Make Your Video Stand Out From The Crowd
How to bold YouTube comments? This is an interesting question asked by a lot of people. If you know what to do, then you can really boost the power of your YouTube comments. However, if you are like most Internet users who do not know how to bold their comments, this article will provide you with some useful information on how to do it.
* First, make sure that you have logged in to your YouTube account. After logging in, go directly to the video that you wish to post your comment on. Go to the bottom of the video and click on the “edit” button. Once you are at the editing section, click on the option “add emojis.” While clicking on the option “add emojis,” you have to type the star symbol (*) right after and before the word or phrase that you wish to bold.
* Next, add your desired keyword. Make sure actually that you are writing the keyword that the user is going to search in the search engine. If you cannot find the keyword that the user is going to search, just type your own keyword. It is important to italicize your keyword. You can also capitalize your keyword if you are really serious when writing.
* Next, click on “Save.” You have successfully made your bold YouTube comments. It is best to save your comment before or after you make your response. This is because you do not want to have any error when the time comes that you have to post your reply. The last thing that you would want is to post your response and then have a spelling mistake or an error when the actual post is posted.
* How to get the most out of your YouTube comments? The next step that you should take is to read other comments. Look for those that have something interesting to say about your video. The more comments that you will have in YouTube, the better chances that you will have a high rank in the search engine results. And one way of getting a high rank in the search engine results is by being able to have more people click on your link than your competitor.
* Ensure that the rest of the text does not contain anything that is sensitive. The reason for this is because most people will not want anything sensitive being typed in their name. Instead, they will want their name to remain as is. If you are not sure about what kind of statement you may make, it would be better to look for the words delete and above the quotation marks. This is used to show that your statement should not be disputed.
* How to get the most out of your bold YouTube comments? One thing that you could do is to put some emoticons or emojis in your video comment section. Emojis are commonly used to indicate comments that contain a smiley face or an emoticon. The reason why you should use these is that you can attract a lot of attention using the emojis and smiley face emoticons.
* How to get the most out of your bold YouTube comments? In most cases, you will find that your bold comments are more liked by everyone else. Therefore, you will want to make sure that you use the appropriate keywords that will attract attention. You will also want to make sure that you only type your keyword once in the comment and then write the rest of the sentence without using the keyword. For example, instead of saying “I love,” try saying “I’m really amazed how the weather is changing.”